The Bobbi Price Team
“When You're Serious About Real Estate”
Bobbi is a ‘no nonsense’ professional who has been specializing in residential sales in Colorado Springs and surrounding areas since 1977. Her closed volume of $31,000,000 in 2016 ranked her in the top 1% out of 2800 single Realtors® in Colorado Springs, and in the top 1% of all Realtors® in the United States. She was the 1993 Realtor Sales Person of the year for the Pikes Peak Association of Realtors - a one-time honor not only for volume, but for professionalism, education, and civic involvement. She is a member of the Elite 25, Peak Producers, and winner of prestigious Platinum Circle and Legend Awards. Her professionalism and service remain the same for the first-time home buyer as it does for marketing or selling high-end properties. She loves what she does and it shows. Her commitment to all her clients is that she will listen to you, be prepared and organized for you, be creative and resourceful, and give you 110% of her best effort as your agent.
Areas of Expertise
• Resale homes and land in all of El Paso County, Eastern Teller County, Southern Douglas County, Western Elbert County and Northern Fremont County
• New construction - production and custom - both selling and marketing
• Raw land selection and purchase for custom building or investment
• Sales of new town home and patio home projects, including on-site personnel
• Investment property and smaller multi-family properties
• 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges
• Horse property and rural properties
Jade Baker is Bobbi's granddaughter and business partner. They have been working together since 2007. Jade specializes in working with military families, helping them buy and sell. She has a degree in Psychology and an extensive background in marketing and promotions, organizational development, psychology, and event planning.