The statement “YOUR Home Is Where Our Hearts Are” embodies
the passion and drive of this caring team! This family team is a husband, wife,
their son-in-law and newest team member Debra…their family helping your family
make the right move. The agents on the Hunstiger Team are full time, full
service Realtors dedicated to providing their clients with professional service
and the most stress-free transaction possible.
Kimberly Hunstiger has more than 30 years of sales experience, 13 years in Real Estate, and is the heart and soul of the team. Her devotion to her clients and commitment to excellence is our trade mark! Brad Vieira is a licensed Realtor, graduate of Colorado State University and an accomplished artist. He joined the team in 2016, bringing with him strong negotiating skills and customer focus from his experience in insurance at Nationwide. Andy Hunstiger retired from the Air Force after serving over 22 years on active duty. He spent the next 11 years in the satellite launch and on-orbit operations business with Northrup Grumman. In 2015 Andy decided it was time for a change of pace and joined his wife in the real estate business. Debra Wagner (a former Realtor) is the teams assistant and client coordinator. She joined the team in 2017. Her marketing prowess, meticulous attention to detail and determination to always make things better shine through for both Buyers and Sellers. The Hunstiger Team has a heart for Real Estate and for their clients. Their client’s desires come first, they work hard to exceed their client’s expectations and help them achieve their goals in the Colorado Springs/El Paso County Real Estate Market.
The team’s military background coupled with more than 30 years of sales/customer service experience come together to ensure you find the perfect home. They are committed to providing the highest level of service to their clients while ensuring you have the best real estate experience possible. The Hunstiger Team has a “Military Appreciation Program” for the active and retired military community and donates a portion of each closing to the “Children’s Miracle Network”. Whether you are making a move across town or relocating, buying, selling or both, they are here for you!
EDUCATION – DESIGNATIONS – AWARDS:
· Members of “Elite 25” - 2018
· Members of "Peak Producers" - Top 10% of all agents in the Pikes Peak Assoc. of Realtors
· Member of "Institute for Luxury Home Marketing" – Members have special training and insight on marketing luxury homes.
· 5 STAR Professional 2016-2018 - Awarded by 5280 Magazine
· Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
· Certified Negotiating Expert (CNE)
· Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
· Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
· Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
· Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
· Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
· Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
· Military Residential Specialist (MilRES)
RE/MAX International Awards: RE/MAX Hall of Fame *Chairman’s Club Award 2017 *Platinum Club Award 2015-2016 *100% Club Award 2006, 2008-2014 *RE/MAX Exec Club 2007